Story: Finlay’s Microbrewery
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 25 July 2021
After a big day exploring Kalbarri and its surroundings, Nikki relaxes with a fresh meal and makes friends around the campfire at Finlay’s.
- Finlay’s Kalbarri is a uniquely Australian outdoor seafood restaurant and microbrewery. It’s a family and dog-friendly venue, and they often have live music entertainment.
- They serve fresh, local Western Australian seafood in a casual setting. Their menu changes to reflect the seasons, as they use seasonal produce.
- Their brewery opened in 2018 to great success; they’ve just completed a brewery extension.
- Finlay’s brewery currently makes a range of 8 different beers including their Kalbarri Lager, Jacques on Point IPA and the 1951 Kolsch.
- Finlay’s was first a fish processing facility. However, the original Finlay family turned it into a restaurant when the national pilot strike of 1989 stopped their fish from being exported.
For more information: https://www.australiascoralcoast.com/