Story: Kalbarri Scenic Flights
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 11 July 2021
Nikki takes to the air, exploring the stunning Kalbarri from above!
- Some of the most stunning scenes that Kalbarri has to offer aren’t accessible via road. Hence, a flying tour is recommended when visiting the town.
- Kalbarri Scenic Flights have been flying visitors over the Mid-West region of Western Australia for over 30 years.
- Kalbarri Scenic Flights offer scenic flights over Kalbarri National Park’s inland gorges and coastal cliffs, the Pink Lake and Houtman Abrolhos Islands, along with day trip options to the Houtman Abrolhos Islands.
- Scenic flights are a great way to experience Kalbarri from a different point of view of the 400-million-year-old inland gorges and towering coastal cliffs.
- This tour flies over the site where the Batavia was wrecked.
For more information: https://www.australiascoralcoast.com/