Story: Kununurra pt. 1
Episode: Kimberley Special
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane and Carmen Braidwood
Air Date: 21 May 2021
Kununurra is the gateway town to the East Kimberley and the perfect backdrop for an outback adventure.
- When you’re planning your trip, or arrive in town, contact the Kununurra Visitor Centre for some expert advice.
- Kununurra exhibits some of Western Australia’s most remarkable natural attractions, including the Ivanhoe Crossing, El Questro, Mirima National Park and many more.
- Hoochery Distillery in Kununurra is an award-winning distillery best known for its world-class rum.
- The Sandalwood Shop showcases the harvest from locally produced crops and is committed to sharing the beauty of sandalwood and to being a sustainable and ethical business.
- In 2010, the installation of a water recycling system at the Albany distillation facility has reduced the Company’s water scheme use by 80 percent.
For more information: https://www.australiasnorthwest.com/