Segment: Rockingham - Where the coast comes to life
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
TX Date: 3rd March 19
Rockingham is an adventure lovers’ playground, with so much to see and do and is an easy 40 minute from Perth, perfect for a day trip or mini break.
- With 37km of spectacular coastline, Rockingham is renowned for its safe, calm waters and pristine beaches.
- Amazing eco-tourism opportunities at Cape Peron and the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park.
- On any day you can visit the penguins at Penguin Island, swim with dolphins, kayak with the seals, and or walk along the spectacular coastal trails.
- Plenty of adventure experiences on offer in our aquatic playground – West Coast Dive Park, fishing, boating, windsurfing, kiteboarding skydiving on the beach, stand-up paddle boarding, surfing, swimming.
- If you are looking for something a little more cuisine orientated there are a number of vibrant and award-winning dining opportunities such as ‘Spill the Beans’ or ‘Latitude Thirty Two’ open from 11am on the foreshore.
- Watch the sun go down from one the coastal restaurants or visit some of regions great wineries or breweries for some unique cellar door tastings.
- There are so many family friendly activities, with beautiful parks including a year-round calendar of events including food and arts festivals, golfing on WA Golf Coast.
- Get out there and experience Rockingham for yourself, you will love it.
- For more great tips, business information and vouchers for Rockingham click this link here.