Segment: Sealink Rottnest Island
Presenter: Christina Morrissy & Carmen Braidwood
TX Date: 17th February 19
Perth’s newest ferry service is making its mark in the Perth market, a fresh new service with great attitude.
- Sealink Rottnest Island is Perth’s newest ferry to Rottnest in years.
- The vessel has modern state of the art facilities, like Wifi and most importantly Humphries ride control which makes the ride of the vessel even smoother.
- All seating on the vessel is shelters and above the water line for passenger comfort.
- Sealink is a customer service orientated company with a background in hospitality, All staff are safety trained with the management specializing in tourism and charter service standards.
- Only ferry that is completely wheelchair and pram friendly with a custom ramp and designated window seats.
- Kids travel free in summer, which can also be booked online and enjoy free icy poles on the journey.
- Beat the ques at Peddal and flipper by booking your bikes through Sealink with a priority pick up line a the bike hire facilities.
- Voted Number one by Trip Advisor based by reviews
- Excellent service from start to finish, both ways. The catamaran used by SeaLink is vastly superior to the monohull vessels used by other operators. If you want a good, smooth and safe journey to Rotto and back, go SeaLink!!
- A genuinely friendly and keen crew. Good to see. They're just really keen to look after their Rottnest passengers.
- In Summer Sealink is the first ferry to arrive on the island and the last to leave, enabling you to take advantage of the warm weather and long days to take up the options to soak up the warm weather and options to explore the island.
- Book your next trip to Rottnest with Sealink and experience them for yourself.
Ph: 1300 786 552