Broadcast: 14th December
Presenter: Anna Gare
How long is it since you’ve been to Fremantle? There is so much happening right now…come and be part of the story.
- MANY 6160 in Kings Square is way more ambitious than a pop-up shop, it's more high-street-store than market-stall, and some say, it's the future of shopping. Over the summer, MANY is open from Wednesday to Sunday 10 am to 5 pm and every day until Christmas.
- Come and check out what’s new and pop in and say hi to your old favorites at the Fremantle Markets. It’s all there, the fun is finding it! Unique gifts for Chrissie shopping and while you’re here try some of the new food stalls in the yard.
- Bathers Beach Sunset Food Markets is on every Saturday evening from 5-9 pm. Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean and eat amazing street foods from all over the world. Dance to great local musicians, laugh and be awed by performers and great kids entertainment. It’s the only ocean front markets in Perth... and don't forget your bathers!
- Wray Avenue and South Fremantle are just a stone’s throw away from central Fremantle and the Cappuccino Strip. Wray Ave is a lively local street full of gorgeous boutiques and cafés. A little further South and the strip shopping and funky cafés start all over again. Lovely areas to explore and wander on a summer afternoon.
- Subscribe to our e newsletter for great competitions, the latest news and keep up with all that’s happening in Fremantle or follow Fremantlestory on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.