Story: Staying in the Fitzgerald Biosphere
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 7 November 2021
The Fitzgerald Biosphere Coast is a spectacular natural wonderland! Trev takes a trip to this stunning location and checks out the several caravan and camping options available for anyone wanting to explore it.
- Hopetoun Beachside Caravan Park is a relaxed family-run park situated in the heart of Hopetoun which is surrounded by an idyllic coastline.
- Hopetoun Beachside Caravan Park is over 18 acres of pristine natural bushland and home to a large bird variety.
- Camp goers have access to the west and south-facing beaches. Hence, this is a popular summer camping spot for families, couples and groups.
- For a bush camping getaway, just 40kms East of Hopetoun in the heart of Jerdacuttup Lakes Nature Reserve you will find Mason Bay Campground.
- Mason Bay Campground is located on Shire-owned land and is accessible by 2 WD. It is a family-friendly park that sits on a south-facing beach with Campsites situated close to the beach, with plenty of shade and coastal vegetation.
- Green Haven Tourist Park is located closer to Ravensthorpe Townsite and offers shaded and spacious surroundings within a relaxing bushland environment.
- GHTP offers over 30 large powered sites for caravans, RVs, motorhomes and campervans, as well as campsites for tents, a camp kitchen and 10 self-contained King & Queen chalets. The Park is dog-friendly.
For more information, head to: