Story: The Boardwalk
Presenter: Jo Beth Taylor
Air Date: 24 October 2021
After its recent refurbishments, Hillarys Boardwalk is back, and better than ever before. Jo Beth explores the wonderful dining and retail options that Hillarys has to offer.
- Open from sunrise 365 days a year, this harbour-side location is the perfect spot to enjoy a breakfast coffee, enjoy lunch over the water, or even head into the water for a refreshing dip.
- The Hillarys Boardwalk is the departure point for some of WA’s very best aquatic experiences, including diving, trips to Rottnest Island, and even whale watching.
- There’s a number of incredible retail outlets around the Boardwalk, such as Frankii Fashion.
- Willie Creek Pearls are where you’ll be able to find the stunning South Sea Cultured Pearls farmed in Broome.
- The Boardwalk is home to a diverse range of food & beverage options, such as the Purple Goat Café.
For more information: