Story: Snorkelling with Sharks
Presenter: Jo Beth Taylor
Air Date: 24 October 2021
If you’ve ever wanted to conquer your fear of sharks, AQWA would be the place to go! Jo Beth suits up and plunges into the beautiful world of AQWA’s shipwreck coast aquarium and comes face to fin with sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish.
- Keen snorkellers aged 14+ can participate, maximum 4 people in this Adventure.
- Visitors can enter AQWA’s 3 million litre shipwreck coast (Australia’s largest single aquarium) and be lead on an amazing, underwater tour by one of our PADI qualified Divemaster’s.
- This experience gives visitors the chance to have a close encounter with 7 different species of sharks, loggerhead turtles, the world’s largest stingrays and schools of WA’s most prized and precious fish, like dhufish, pink snapper, kingfish, trevally and more.
- The Swim with Sharks experience will provide visitors with a comprehensive briefing, all the required gear however it’s the responsibility of the visitor to bring their own towel and bathers. The tour takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Qualified SCUBA divers can try the Diving with Sharks experience as well.
For more information: