Story: Department Of Transport
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 24 October 2021
Hillarys Boat Harbour is a great location for a family day out with beautiful, grassed areas and barbeques available for picnics, three walking trails, a great playground for the kids and marine
- On your next trip to Hillarys keep an eye out for the spectacular marine life mural created by WA Artist Peter Ryan.
- Accessibility is key at Hillarys, with universal access facilities around the harbour, including a beach mat, a floating pontoon, an accessible fishing platform and hire beach wheelchairs.
- Hillarys has a 6 lane boat ramp and a 3 short-term mooring point, a service wharf, boat lifting service, and a place to fuel up.
- Over the next 3 years Hillarys will be having a huge upgrade as part of the WA Recovery Plan. $6 million will see new modern, low-maintained, floating jetties connected to a new central walkway.
- This will deliver more pens and make a more pleasant experience for the fantastic boating community.
- Hillarys offers overnight pens available for just $56/night.
For more information: