Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 1st August 2021
In the heart of Swan Valley lies one of Perth’s most exciting experiences – paintball! Nikki heads to Perth’s Paintball Skirmish for a great, team-building experience.
- Paintball is an exciting game played by people from all professions and lifestyles. It's a competitive sport where the competition between paintballers is a character-building sport.
- Paintball Skirmish was first established in WA in 1992 and were the original company to bring paintball games to the state.
- Paintball Skirmish is proudly WA owned and operated since opening 22 years ago, the management first began running paintball games around Perth at people’s premises.
- All the gear and equipment is provided and different numbers of groups are accommodated for.
- Open 7-days a week, with free BBQ on weekend sessions, there are 25 acres of natural bushland and numerous playing fields to choose from.
- All fields are scattered with various objects and trees as game cover, and operate in all weather conditions, whether it’s rain, hail or shine.
- With different games to suit all ages from 12 years old to adults, including birthdays, sports clubs, bucks/hens parties, team building or just friends having fun.