Story: Rainbow Jungle
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 25 July 2021
A trip to Kalbarri wouldn’t be complete without visiting the iconic Rainbow Jungle. Nikki enters into the Jungle to say ‘hello’ to all her feathered friends.
- Kalbarri is home to The Rainbow Jungle, an Australian parrot breeding centre.
- The Rainbow Jungle has been in operation for over 30 years and is a family-friendly attraction suitable for all ages.
- The Rainbow Jungle has Australia’s largest free-flight aviary.
- The Blue and Gold Macaws are native to South America and are one of the largest species of Macaws. They can grow up to approximately 68cm in length.
- The Blue and Gold Macaws have black markings around their eyes which is unique to each bird, similar to that of a human fingerprint.
For more information: https://www.australiascoralcoast.com/