Story: Flight Experience Perth
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Air Date: 25 July 2021
Flying is a daunting experience for a lot of people. Carmen faces her fears and steps inside Australia’s state-of-the-art flight simulator experience to see how it feels to operate a full-size passenger vehicle.
- This state-of-the-art flight simulator experience – located in Perth - lets you see just what it’s like to pilot a full-size passenger aeroplane. Without leaving the ground.
- One of the first things you’ll do is meet your First Officer, who doubles as your flight instructor.
- The Boeing 737 experience is what Flight Experience is known for. With the aid of a commercial pilot, visitors get to see what it’s like to command a 60-tonne jet airline.
- Flight Experience Perth offers a range of different packages to help people combat their fear of flying.
- Longer experiences give visitors the chance to attempt 4 take-offs and landings and experience flying during the day and at night.
- The Flight Experience is perfect for people of all ages and skill levels. Experiences are tailored to match individuals’ knowledge and interests, whether they’re there for fun or something more serious.
- The simulators are real and are used for actual commercial pilot training.