Story: The Sweet Temptations Trail
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Air Date: 18th July 2021
Get set to experience a tantalising adventure for the palate as Chrissy takes you on the Swan Valley’s Sweet Temptations Trail.
- The Swan Valley is located just 25 minutes from the centre of Perth and just 10 minutes from the Perth Airport.
- The Swan Valley is the oldest wine region in Western Australia and the second oldest in the country.
- Your Sweet Temptations journey includes signature fortified wines, sparkling Moscato and mead (honey wine) handcrafted by second and fourth generation winemakers.
- Whistlers Chocolate Co. has been making traditional chocolates and confectionery from recipes passed down from generation to generation. It is now WA’s oldest chocolate company!
- “Mondo” is the Italian word for World (World Nougat).
- Maison Saint Honore was created in 2010 by Alexandre. He first started making macarons in his home kitchen, selling them at farmers markets.
- Pinelli Estate Wines is a second- generation, boutique family winery with a long history of handcrafting a wide range of delicious award-winning wines.
- Pinelli Estate Wines Pink Moscato is a popular low-alcohol, Italian style semi-sweet wine. It has delicious pink fairy floss and Turkish delight characters.
- At Pinelli Estate Wines, if you mention the words “Sweet Temptations” you’ll receive 20 per cent discount.
For more information visit www.swanvalley.com.au