Story: Scarborough Winter Markets
Presenter: Matt Hale
Air Date: 4 July 2021
The Scarborough Winter markets are warm, intimate, full of delicious food, and the ultimate place to spend time with the gang. Matt Hale grabs his winter woollies and checks it out.
- The Scarborough Winter Markets run every Saturday evening from 3pm – 8pm until 30 October, featuring all your market favourites, and a few new wintery delights.
- The markets have up to 50 foodies and retailers coming together to showcase global cuisines, local treats and handcrafted winter wares.
- Lorenzo Schiaffini is a respected chef and now owner of 'The Fire Truck Pizza'.
- Monty’s Café is situated in a bus and is renowned for its delicious fish tacos, crispy chicken burger and spicyNasi Goreng.
- The Sandbar’s latest pop-up now serves a signature beverage called the ‘Upshot Booch’.
- The Upshot Booch is a local collaboration, bringing three great Perth brands, Hippie Kombucha, Whipper Snapper Distillery and The Sandbar, together to create a fun and unique drink.