Story: Welcome to the OZONE
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Air Date: 6 June 2021
Chrissy takes a trip to one of Perth’s most renowned venues for an unforgettable sunset experience on top of the World’s most beautiful stadium.
- Optus Stadium is a multi-purpose world-class venue, hosting a year-round calendar of major national, international and entertainment events.
- HALO is Perth’s newest attraction, which offers visitors a safe, yet exhilarating experience 42 metres from the ground, on the roof of Optus Stadium for 14 guests at a time.
- The HALO tour was created in 2021 and named after the unique roof of the stadium.
- After 78 steps up to the roof, visitors are rewarded with 360° views of Optus Stadium’s field of play and breathtaking views of Perth’s CBD, Burswood peninsular and Perth Hills.
- Visitors can lean out over the Optus Stadium surface in an exhilarating experience.
- Fans have the opportunity to sit in the seats and catch the action on the field during events at Optus Stadium.
- HALO pricing: for adults is $79, Concession $71, Child $48 (8-17-years old). HALO package includes a 2-hour tour, a branded hat and a printed group photo to remember the experience.
- The tours run all year round, weather permitting.
For more information: