Story: Pardoo Station
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 23 May 2021
120km north of Port Hedland, Pardoo Station is more than just a world class beef production facility – it’s also a world class tourism destination.
- The Pilbara is a giant, ancient landscape with a fascinating history.
- Pardoo Station is a great place to stop and explore. Owner Bruce Cheung has established a world leading Wagyu beef production facility using state of the art pivot irrigators.
- This is a great destination for campers, with fantastic fishing and the unique Pilbara landscape – something the traditional owners have enjoyed for thousands of years.
- The Ngarla people regularly visit Pardoo Station, where they are welcomed and encouraged to continue their traditional customs and practices, including fishing and crabbing.
- The Ngarla people participate with visitors to Pardoo Station, sharing their stories and engaging with guests.
For more information, head to