Story: City of Fremantle
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Air Date: 10th January 2021
Fremantle is the ultimate shopping destination, with sunshine, fresh air and a unique range of boutique stores to explore.
- Mi-Life stocks a carefully curated range of products from both one-off designers and major streetwear companies.
- Fremantle’s diverse community is important to Mi-Life, which makes an effort to be inclusive and cater to everybody.
- The Chart & Map Shop is just one of many stores in Fremantle that enjoys cult status and is visited by people from all over.
- It sells nautical charts, maps and books, as well as plenty of other stuff that’s related to travel, boating and the outdoors.
- Fremantle is home to some beautiful heritage buildings, like Manning Buildings, which is currently undergoing a restoration and redevelopment.
- South Beach Boardies is an independent, family-run business that recently opened in Manning Buildings.
- Their boardies are created from recycled plastic, making them ethical, sustainable and ecofriendly.
For more information, head to