Story: City of Armadale
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Air Date: 10th January 2021
Carmen discovers the best that the beautiful Armadale Hills has to offer via the Armadale Scenic Drive.
- The Armadale Scenic Drive is a 34km route through the Armadale Hills. It’s a brilliant way for visitors to enjoy a day trip to the region.
- The drive passes several of the region’s main attractions, including Araluen Botanical Gardens, Churchman Brook Dam, Raeburn Orchards and Armadale Settlers Common.
- Armadale Settlers Common and the nearby Bungendore Park are great places to go for a hike, immerse yourself in nature and appreciate the gorgeous wildflowers.
- Churchman Brook Dam is a good stop for lunch, with free gas barbeques, a grassed playing area, accessible toilets and natural bush surroundings.
- The ReDiscover Armadale Urban Art Trail is a self-guided walking art trail that features 9 artworks by local, national and international artists.
- The trail is free and can be completed at any time, providing people with the unique opportunity to interact with some incredible street art.
For more information, head to