Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 12th December 2020
Captain Cook Cruises’ gourmet wine cruise makes for an incredible day out with your family and friends, filled with stunning scenery, good wine and delicious food.
- SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises have plenty of fantastic experiences on offer, from river cruising in the Swan Valley to holidaying on Rottnest and dining in Fremantle.
- Captain Cook’s wine cruise takes you along the Swan River, into the Swan Valley and to the picture-perfect Sandalford Wines.
- Sandalford Wines have been making superb Western Australian wines for 180 years.
- The stunning 40-acre estate has been likened to the famed Bordeaux wine region.
- You’ll receive a delicious 2-course lunch before you’re treated to an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the winery and a one-of-a-kind tasting.
- SeaLink also do functions, with 9 vessels to choose from, a range of entertainment options and all-inclusive food and drink packages available.
For more information, head to