Story: Caversham’s Fostering Program
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Air Date: 6th December 2020
Caversham Wildlife Park has been a much-loved attraction for over thirty years. Carmen shares a fantastic way that you can help them take care of Australia’s wildlife.
- Caversham Wildlife Park is funded solely by its visitors and, consequently, has been left devastated by the ban on travel.
- Caversham is running a fostering program to help them give love, support and vital care to the many Australian animals that live there.
- There are 4 foster packages and they start at just $25.00.
- Jesse is a baby wombat that was thrown from her mother’s pouch when she was 4 months old.
- Jesse has been cared for around the clock, allowing her to become the 5kg wombat that she is today.
- You can choose which animal you’d like to foster, stay updated on their progress and see where your money is going.
- You’ll also get the benefit of knowing that Caversham Wildlife Park will be able to maintain their outstanding conservation efforts throughout the years ahead.
For more information, head to