Segment: Discovery Parks, Broome
Air Date: 29th March 2020
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Discovery Holiday Parks Broome is positioned on the WA coastline between the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the contrasting red rocks and dusty sands of Gantheaume Point and Roebuck bay.
- There are a wide range of accommodation options in Broome but Discovery Holidays Park is a great spot for families to base themselves.
- It’s perfectly placed just on the edge of town and positioned right on the water’s edge of Roebuck Bay.
- The accommodation is so close to the beach you can relax with the sounds of the water lapping on the nearby shore.
- Between March and November, you can witness the unique phenomenon, ‘Staircase to the Moon’, when the full moon rises at low tide, is a must-see.
- The park is set up for the family and the kids can burn energy at the playground, you can BBQ on site or maybe head next door to the Town Beach Café for breakfast or lunch.
- The park features powered and unpowered campsites, with laundry facilities and you can even bring your dog along for the holiday.
- Don’t forget to take your fishing rode so you can go down to the beach and catch your dinner for the evening