Segment: A Centre for Luxury
Air Date: 15th March 2020
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Raine Square is Perth’s newest luxury precinct right in the heart of the CBD.
- Raine Square is located in the centre of the city’s retail zone and now the recent refurbishments, it’s Perth’s new home of luxury.
- The diverse retailers include luxury brands, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co and Kailis. Plus, over 30 speciality shops.
- Watch the latest movies in style with the Palace Platinum Experience at Palace Cinemas. You’ll have access to their private bar and lounge, fully reclining leather seats with individual tables and footrests and there’s even a call button for service.
- Experience one of Palace Raine Square’s 13 cinemas and 4 bars, including one rooftop style bar with stunning views of Yagan Square.
- The square is home to Perth’s newest dining hubs, including Hunter & Barrell, The Royal, Furiabo and Canton Bay.
- One of Perth’s original and most central watering holes, The Royal, is a go to for lunch, dinner and everything in between.
- With the Perth Underground train station connecting you to the square, it’s the easiest way in and out of the city.
- To find out more about Raine Square head to www.visitperth.com.au. Don’t forget to check them out on Instragram and Facebook @VisitPerth or tag them in on your next visit to the city #Visitperth.