Segment: Bunbury Foreshore Discovery Park
Air Date: 1st March 2020
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Discovery Park’s Bunbury Foreshore location is fantastic, situated in a prime location with a number of great facilities.
- The team here know Bunbury like the back of their hand, and are always happy and helpful – it’s a great start to the trip when you are welcomed like family.
- There is a mix of accommodation in the park, with powered and unpowered tent sites, and caravan sites with ensuites – though the communal shower block is well maintained.
- There is a choice of cabins with a mix of prices to suit your budget.
- There are a number of activities available on site – a bouncy pillow, tennis courts, a pump track, and you can hire canoes and fishing rods.
- A cabin close to the pool might be to your liking – by Christmas this year there will be an addition of a splash park, complete with a giant tipping bucket and spray guns.
- If you want to splurge, you can’t go past the ocean front cabins. The accommodation is massive and very comfortable.
- If you’d like to take your dogs on holiday with you, you can – there are a few rules to observe, but Discovery Parks are happy to have them.
- Make sure to bring your walking shoes or your bike, as the paths out the front will take you all over Bunbury.