Segment: Evenings at Elizabeth Quay
Episode: Ep 2
Air Date: 16th February 2020
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Elizabeth Quay is home to some fantastic rooftop bars, breweries and restaurants – it’s the perfect place for your after-work drinks.
- With its bird’s eye view over the Swan River and Elizabeth Quay, Henry’s Rooftop at The Revely is known for its giant cocktails – the Sunday Sessions here are extremely popular.
- Downstairs at The Revely, ask about their High Tea on weekends – this must do attraction comes complete with ‘free flowing Veuve’ or High Gin options.
- The Island houses an authentic Italian pizzeria, as well as a microbrewery for the grownups. All beers are brewed onsite, and there is live music from Friday to Sunday.
- The Island’s pirate-inspired playground is a great way to keep the little ones entertained.
- The Oyster Bar is known for its waterfront views and fresh seafood – there is also the option to enjoy your oysters at water level, with Gondolas on the Swan giving riders the option to add a seafood platter to their cruises.
- Gusto Gelato is one of the most popular destinations in the Quay, and for good reason.
- Elizabeth Quay is just a short walk from accommodation or public transport options, and your trip home can be spent taking in the beautiful lighting and artworks around the inlet.