Story: Local Insights: Denmark
Airdate: 13 October 2019
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
400km south of Perth lies Denmark, a town sure to get all your senses tingling.
- The town is home to food and wine producers, as well as mother nature at her very best.
- Denmark is a biodiversity hotspot – from the forest to the coast.
- There are dolphins, seals and humpback whales near the shore.
- Greens Pool is well worth a visit – the peppermint green water is warm and protected by the large surrounding rocks.
- There are many amazing things to see and do in The Shire of Denmark, for more information visit www.youreveryday.com.au and start planning your next trip today.