Story: The Boat Collective
Airdate: 29th September 2019
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
If you’re looking for a Friday night drinks spot with a difference, The Boat Collective is Perth’s very first hop-on, hop-off floating bar.
- Perth CBD comes alive during the summer, with pop up venues, and a festival like atmosphere with live shows and lighting displays all across the city.
- The Boat Collective is free to hop-on, with no booking required. You can stay on the boat for as long as you like, with one loop around Elizabeth Quay, over the waters and back to the jetty taking about an hour.
- The Boat Collective is a great place to take family and friends who are visiting Perth, especially if you’re trying to impress them.
- The boat has the same funky styling and details you would expect at any small bar, with quality local beer, wine, spirits and cocktails.
- Running from October through to April, this pop up venue is perfectly timed to take advantage of Perth’s beautiful summer nights.
- The Boat Collective is extremely flexible – you don’t need a ticket, or even a full or half day commitment. Simply hop-on when it suits you, then hop-off to enjoy Perth’s summer events.
- The boat departs from Barrack Street Jetty on the hour, every hour from 5pm, with the last loop docking at 10pm.
- The Boat Collective jetty is perfectly situated; walking distance from the bars, restaurants and entertainment on offer at Elizabeth Quay and throughout the city.
Get planning your next Friday night out now!!