Story: Exmouth and Ningaloo Aquarium and Discovery Centre
Airdate: 8th September, 2019
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Chrissy shows us around Exmouth and the Ningaloo Discovery Centre.
- 1200kms from Perth on WA’s Coral Coast, Exmouth is a must do getaway.
- Whether you drive up or fly, plan to stay a while, as there is plenty to do and see.
- Start in town and learn the lay of the land. You will discover a thriving bustling family friendly destination.
- There is great shopping, food options, local craft brews and one of the best Visitor Centres.
- The Ningaloo Centre is a research, tourism and community hub. It is the ideal starting point for your adventure to the incredible UNESCO World Heritage listed Ningaloo coast.
- The centre boasts three displays, there is history, ecology and the incredible 55,000 litre aquarium. Here you will see a huge representation of local sea life, so it is a great way to explore the reef without even getting your feet wet!
- At the end of the day, make sure you get a good spot to say goodbye to the sun.
- If you want more reasons to visit Exmouth, be sure to check out www.youreveryday.com.au