Story: Mackerel Islands & Onslow Beach Resort
Airdate: 1st September, 2019
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Chrissy the resort style accommodation in Onslow and on the Mackerel Islands.
- There is so much to enjoy in the Northwest, including your accommodation.
- The Onslow Beach Resort has been like an oasis in the middle of your road trip.
- Nestled on the edge of Beadon Bay and relaxed in style.
- While you may think the apartment accommodation here would be hard to beat, wait until you see the little room upgrade available through the resort.
- Onslow Beach Resort has a sister property on the Mackerel Islands and it is just 7 minutes by air.
- Nation West Aviation runs day trips to the island, so the journey is jam packed with information. Salt lakes, jetties, water, and before you can blink you have arrived.
- Looking to add a little more adventure, why not add on a scenic flight over the Montebello islands to your transfer to the island.
- Both day tours include lunch on the beach, kayak hire, snorkel hire and guided tour by your pilot.
- Thevenard Island is the resort’s location; it is one of two Mackerel Islands with accommodation on.
- There is a lot to do on the island, from off-roading, to beachcombing on Back beach. Then there is the food, which is locally caught and prepared by the chef.
- Your options are as endless as the views, whether exploring under the water or on top.
Book your Onslow Beach Resort and Mackerel Islands trip today!