Story Title – Local Insights – Coorow
Episode – 5, TX date: 11th August 19
Presenter – Trevor Cochrane
Trevor takes a look around the coastal paradise of Greenhead, in the Shire of Coorow.
- This sleepy little community is just 2.5 hours from Perth and is one of the fantastic travel ideas from our local councils.
- The local shire has gone to a lot of effort to build a walkway along the cliff tops.
- Known as the Three Bay Walkway, it links up several bays in Green Head beginning at Anchorage Bay. This is a popular place for launching boats.
- As you walk you will discover Dynamite Bay, ranked 19th in a list of Australia’s 101 best beaches. The walk then finishes at South Bay.
- A tip from the locals is to take a walk early in the morning before the sea breeze comes along to blow you away.
- Most of the walkway is wheelchair accessible and there is plenty of signage to keep you on track.
For more information on your local council, visit www.youreveryday.com.au