Story: local insights – Halls Creek.
Airdate: Ep 4, 4th August, 2019
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy.
Right in the heart of the Kimberly…. Halls Creek is a colourful place to visit…
- Halls Creek is a town situated in the East Kimberley region, between the towns of Fitzroy Crossing and Turkey Flat on Great Northern highway.
- There is some beautiful scenery to experience the region and so much to be explored.
- Halls Creek is where the work of some of the Kimberly’s most talented artists can be found …and when get out to explore… you’ll see it being displayed in some very creative ways.
- Its almost like a library of stories are covering the town
- The true value in these artworks, is in connecting us with the spirit of the area.
- Contributing to the public art is a real passion for residents.
- Be sure to go to the Moola Bulla lookout and get in touch with the landscape that inspires the people behind these works of art.
Halls Creek is just one of the travel ideas from our States local Councils and for more information visit www.youreveryday.com.au