Airdate: Ep 2, 21 July, 2019
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor takes us through the Perth hills and shows us why Kalamunda has grown into a tourism destination with so much to offer.
- If you love the outdoors, Lesmurdie Falls is a great place to go bushwalking and take in the stunning views over Perth/
- You can do many adventure activities such as abseiling and ziplining through the trees and quarries in Kalamunda, such as at Statham’s Quarry.
- Or, for something more relaxing, take a drive to the Mundaring dam
- While you’re in the Mundaring area, check out the orchards and vineyards
- In nearby Pauls Valley, there’s the Calamunda camel farm where you can go bushwalking on the back of a camel, no what a great experience is that!
- The Perth hills are home to some sensational food experiences, wineries, ciderys, distilleries, craft brewers and some very cute B&B’s
- Kalamunda is home to WA’s best off road bike trails. The trails are built for a number of different difficulty levels, from beginner right through to advanced riders, look up Rock and Roll Mountain biking to plan your next Mountain Biking experience in the hills.
- When was the last time you went up to the Perth hills and experienced beautiful Kalamunda? Get planning now!