Segment: Swan Valley Gourmet Wine Cruise
Presenter: Christina Morrissy & Carmen Braidwood
TX Date: 17th February 19
Chrissy and Carmen experience the all new Swan Valley Gourmet Wine Cruise from Perth to Sandalford Wines with Captain Cook Cruises, there is nothing like a river cruise to discover a different side of a destination.
- The Swan Valley is the only wine region in Australia that can be visited from a capital city by boat in a day, so why not get out there and discover it.
- On board there is the ultimate Western Australian Food and Wine experience. With hand picked WA wines from the different wine regions of Western Australia, local produce including local cheeses and roasted coffee. It is a true epicurean experience.
- As the vessel meanders the Swan River, take in the unique culture and wildlife, including birds, dolphins, flora.
- Prior to the vessel’s arrival at Sandalford wines, the Captain radios through everyone’s meal orders to the estate’s award-winning restaurant, which combines the rustic ambience of limestone, wood and a grand open fire with fresh regional produce and innovative Australian cuisine.
- As the boat returns to Perth, enjoy dessert and the option of adding on the desert wine tasting.
- There is a unique Optus stadium connection available as the cruise returns that drops off at special events, so why not combine your next cruise with an event at Optus Stadium!
- Trip advisor rates this experience in it’s top ten tourism experiences in Australia, and it is the only one to be included from WA.
- Get out there and experience our Swan Valley from a different perspective and have the ease of travel or sorted for you.
- To book simply visit https://www.captaincookcruises.com.au/cruises/swan-valley-gourmet-wine-cruise
Ph: (08) 9325 3341