Title: Barking Owls & reptiles: Caversham Wildlife Park
Broadcast: 13th May 2018
Presenter: Chrissy and Debbie
Caversham Wildlife park just 30 minutes’ drive to the north of Perth’s CBD, it’s both a destination and a great way to experience the best of our state and country in less than a day.
- There are more than 120 species of birds at the park.
- The Keepers take each bird of prey out individually, to make sure that they are feeling social. This way, the Keepers can talk to the visitors, making it a more personal experience.
- Did you know that the Barking Owl can spot its prey from 500 meters away?
- The Wildlife Park has 36 species of reptiles on display and 120 individuals.
- It is open every day of the year, except for Christmas and Good Friday.
P: (08) 9248 1984