Title: Little Creatures
Broadcast: September 17th
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
If great food and great beer tickle your fancy, you ought to visit Little Creatures Brewery!
- Little Creatures, in the Port City of Fremantle, is always full of people. It’s a really interesting place, with lots of quirky features including a working brewery in all its stainless-steel glory; the great hall with its big open kitchen and pizza oven; the beer garden; Little Creatures Next Door; The Deck; and the Brew House – all serving up awesome food, and most importantly, awesome beer.
- The warehouse which was once a crocodile farm, was intended to be a coffee place, but after a group of mates sampled some beer in the US, they decided to bring that unique flavor down under.
- If you’re interested in brewing your own blend, they offer classes here once a month.
- The head brewer here at Little Creatures, Russ Gosling, is a trained molecular biologist who once took a casual class on fermentation and alcohol, and look where that took him!
- What is unique about Little Creatures beer is that they use whole hop cones, and don’t pasteurize their beers, to preserve that delicious hoppy goodness.
- This truly is craft beer nirvana, but if that’s not your cup of tea, don’t fret – the food is equally good.
Little Creatures Brewery
P: (08) 6215 1000