Episode: Summer Special
Broadcast: 28th November 2015
Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Theo visits his favourite food destinations in Rockingham.
- For breakfast, you can drop by the Kent Street Deli for your caffeine fix and energy boost for the day. Winner of the 2015 Rockingham Kwinana Tourism Hospitality Award, Ken Street Deli will treat you with the sweetest, crunchy pancake breakfast imaginable; don’t forget top quality lunches and late events.
- With the sun warming up, drop in on a hot summer’s day at Rustico tapas and bar. Winner of the 2010, 2012 and 2013 Gold Plate Awards, this Spanish eatery on the foreshore of Rockingham provides both breathtaking views and traditional Spanish dining and cuisine.
- If you’re looking to create a dish at home and are in need of some fresh produce, look no further than Malibu Fresh Essentials; you’ll also be helping local food producers.
- Rockingham is home to one of the best beaches in Perth and Latitude 32 is the best place to take it all in. From the seaside to the menu, Latitude 32 is the perfect location to eat as the day draws to an end.
- With the success of the 2015 Long Table Lunch, Malibu Fresh Essentials has been deemed Naming Rights Sponsor for the Rockingham Long Table Lunch 2016. Tickets are not yet on sale, but check out the Rockingham Long Table Facebook page for the latest updates!
Rockingham Long Table Lunch Facebook:
Contact: City of Rockingham – 9528 0333