Episode: Absolute Gold
Broadcast: 13th November 2015
Presenter: Lee Steele
There’s so many great things going on in the City of Perth, check out what amazing events are happening near you!
- Get into the Christmas spirit with the Festive Flicks in the Northbridge Piazza, happening every Wednesday Evenings & Saturday Afternoons.
- The Christmas season has to be the best time of the year and the City of Perth’s: Festival of Christmas runs from November 13th to December 24th.
- Get out and view the Christmas lights all around Perth, which starts on the 13th of December!
- Something for the kids? The Christmas Carnival is just for them! From November 28 – 29th and December 12 – 13th from 10am – 4pm in Forrest Place, your kids will have the time of their lives!
- Check out the Perth City Christmas Markets running from the 21st – 22nd of December, 10am – 4pm, you might find that special present for a friend or family.
For more events, check out Visit Perth City: