Episode: Absolute Gold Special
Broadcast: 13th November 2015
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
We are very lucky to live in this amazing state of ours, we are world renown for having a lifestyle unlike any other – but some of us are luckier than others, those who have chosen to make a future here are going to enjoy the holiday lifestyle everyday of their life.
- The latest houses in urban design are popping up all over Mandurah. These are being designed and built by Mirvac and when you see it, you’ll realize just how amazing it is.
- The beach is just a five-minute walk from the houses, having been built on the edge of a stunning estuary brimming with life – prawning in summer, crabs almost all year round and superb fishing.
- With the options of swimming, stand up paddle boarding or just leisurely boating, this takes our unique West Australian lifestyle to a whole new level.
- Osprey Waters his home to the Osprey, majestic birds of prey that have lived in the area forever and still exist to this day. Ospreys are known as protectors of the estuary.
- The parks are pristine and sensitive to the unique environment – the foreshore reserve is a magnificent feature and will become an important destination for residents, the activities here are endless; including canoeing, cycling, stunning walk ways, boardwalks and retained natural bushland.
Contact: Mirvac – Osprey Waters - +61 8 9424 9989