Broadcast: 23rd October 2015
Presenter: Caty Price
There is nothing like the feeling when your toes first touch the sand of Cable Beach. This is the ultimate holiday destination; perfect weather, beautiful landscapes and the best bit, complete relaxation.
- Set in lush tropical surroundings is the high end Pearle of Cable Beach and like the name suggests it is all about understated elegance.
- The resort’s layout and design seamlessly blends with Broome’s relaxed and exotic lifestyle. At the breakfast café, the Pearle serves a continental breakfast every morning and espresso coffee. There is a 25-meter infinity pool and if you are a bit adventurous, you can even rent a scooter to explore the area.
- Easily the best thing about the Pearle is the amount of space. Each of their fully self contained pavilions has huge, comfortable living areas so families and groups can completely relax without feeling like you’re living on top of each other.
- It also has an ensuite, a walk-in rain shower and an alfresco area with your very own barbeque as well as a private swimming pool.
- It is complete with a designer kitchen, marble bench tops and all the mod cons while a good night’s sleep in your luxurious king size bed is guaranteed.
- This is the perfect place to unwind after a busy day exploring the rugged North West, and it is just a short stroll back here from Cable Beach. The Pearle at Cable Beach is the perfect place to get away from it all.
- Check out The Pearle of Cable Beach’s website for some fantastic summer season specials!
Seashells: Contact – 08 9194 0900
Website - http://thepearle.com.au