Episode: Our Amazing North
Broadcast: 23rd October 2015
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Many of us love the idea of living that little bit closer to nature, but jobs in the CBD, paired with peak hour traffic can mean the traditional “home among the gum trees is just not an option… But just south of Perth lies the Village at Wellard, a truly unique suburb with a difference.
- Only 28 minutes to get to by train, you can really get the best of city and country living, just only minutes from the CBD.
- WA has always been famous for its lifestyle options, but with better public transport and modern developments, means we can live richer, more diverse lifestyles than ever before.
- This master planned community is beautifully connected through pathways and parkland, and has a home to suit everybody’s needs. Large homestead blocks mean you can live out your dream of a sprawling rural home, a traditional cottage or block is a great choice for families, there are also apartment options too.
- The distance between places is very convenient, each property being only a walk or cycle to shopping and the train station.
- The award-winning Village at Wellard is awash with natural landscapes and really strives to keep the community connected with nature – there are 10 hectares of wetlands and 17 hectares of retained bush land. Add to that, more than 30 hectares of landscaped parks and several other parks and amenities in the works you will be spoilt for choice.
Home - http://www.peet.com.au/residential/peet-communities/western-australia/wellard