Broadcast: 23rd October 2015
Presenter: Eamon Sullivan
Broome has an energy all of its own. From its funky laneways and cafés to its laidback beach lifestyle- it’s a place where anyone can relax and Habitat Resort is the place that offers unique accommodation that suits everyone’s needs.
- Habitat is not a one-size fits all style resort. Every room is different, catering to a wide variety of needs from their 1 bedroom apartment to their 3 bedroom deluxe bungalow, each accommodation offers privacy and all the comforts of home, so you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
- Owners Mike and Jane came to Broome on holiday 12 years ago and they’ve never looked back. Mike and Jane believe that it’s the wildlife and the whole garden experience that makes Habitat special. It’s a really good place to have a great holiday and just really unwind and relax.
- Parents can rest and relax at the two pools at Habitat as there is plenty to keep the kids occupied such as the playground. The Palms Pool has a water slide and a gazebo area with a BBQ which is great for entertaining in a tropical garden setting.
- Habitat Resort is an oasis set in a beautiful garden that you can not only see, but experience as well. Guests can touch, taste, smell and feel a range of exotic and local plants which include pawpaw, bananas, bush tucker plants and an herb garden.
- The verandah areas give you complete privacy while relaxing in a tranquil garden setting. Couples can take a romantic walk to Roebuck Bay and have a swim at your own private beach.
- The club-adjoining Habitat is just the place for golfers with free green fees for guests and only a 150m walk - it’s too good to turn down, even if you are terrible at golf.
- Come up and enjoy what the wet season can offer between November and March excluding the Xmas holidays. Habitat Resort are offering a 25% Discount for bookings 3 nights or longer on their advertised wet season rates.
Habitat Resort: Contact – 08 9158 3500
Website - http://habitatbroome.com