Broadcast: 16th November
Presenter: Lee Steele
The town of Victoria Park is bustling with life. This is a town that is on the move.
- The Town's two leisure facilities offer everything from swimming pools, gyms and group fitness to bingo, senior's activities and a school holiday care program.
- Of the approx. 40,000 residents living in the Town 20,000 also work here
- Albany Highway wifi is believed to be the longest stretch of uninterrupted free public wifi in Australia
- On average 4,000 people visit the TGIF Hawkers Market every Friday night.
- Discover a world of entertainment at Crown Perth including a casino, two hotels, world-class restaurants and bars, a nightclub, convention centre, theatre, day spa and more.