Story: The Crooked Carrot
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 21 November 2021
Crooked Carrot is so much more than a quick road stop on your way down south. Nikki enjoys an afternoon at this iconic spot!
- The Crooked Carrot is an iconic landmark in Myalup, owned by the local Castro family.
- The Crooked Carrot is all about paddock to plate. Meaning, they only use the freshest ingredients to create their innovative cuisine.
- The daily menu features a fresh selection of gourmet pies, salads, rolls, and sandwiches, plus an array of hearty, hot dishes all prepared in-house by the very talented Crooked Carrot chefs.
- They have a huge selection of house-made bakery items, including gluten-free and raw options.
- The Crooked Carrot also stocks local jams, relishes, honey and locally made gifts and flowers.
- The Crooked Carrot is family and pet-friendly – with a massive inclusive and accessible nature playground.
- There is also a vintage tractor, machinery, vintage Melbourne trams and a vintage plane on display.
For more information, head to: