Story: Old Coast Road Brewery
Presenter: Jo Beth Taylor
Air Date: 21 November 2021
The Old Coast Road Brewery is perfectly situated between Perth and WA’s South West. On her journey through the Harvey region, Jo Beth stops off here for a classic pint.
- It’s the ideal venue to enjoy family lunches and locally brewed beer, all while soaking up the relaxed atmosphere on a gorgeous 60-acre property.
- Since 2006, Old Coast Road Brewery has won countless awards both locally and nationally for their classic “true to type” beers.
- “true to type” beers are of a more traditional style of beer.
- Ivanka Harris from the Old Coast Road Brewery stated that many breweries are brewing unusual beers, whereas Old Coast focuses on brewing beers matching the classic European beers.
- The classic Nitro stout is a crowd-pleaser at The Old Coast Road Brewery. It is smoother and creamier than the other beers on offer.
- In 2020, Old Coast Road Brewery opened an 18-hole minigolf course that pays tribute to some of WA’s most iconic man-made and natural attractions.
- Through the summer months the Old Coast Road Brewery host local musicians over the weekends.
For more information, head to: