Story: Around the World
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 7 November 2021
The City of Joondalup is becoming a haven for authentic international cuisine and with travel on hold for WA, this is the best way to transport yourself to another place.
- Turkuaz Mediterranean Restaurant is located at Hillary’s Boat Harbour, one of WA’s most visited tourist attractions.
- The Sac Tava is a dish from central Anatolia is found everywhere in Turkey, however, the Turkuaz Mediterranean Restaurant is the only restaurant in WA that serves it.
- Eccolo Italian Restaurant in Hillary’s is fully licensed and aims to bring customers a traditional Italian experience through their authentic Italian food and the finest ingredients.
- Eccolo is Italian for “here it is”.
- D’s Authentic Japanese is an authentic Japanese restaurant located on Glenelg Place in Connolly, Western Australia.
- Japanese dining is a traditional ceremony that represents, good health, prosperity and the love of food. To honour this philosophy, only the best ingredients are used.
- Chef Koji Harada started cooking at the age of 8 years old, helping his mother prepare meals for his younger brother and sister.
- He enrolled in the famous Osaka cooking school, Tsuji, upon graduating high school. Now, he brings his culinary skills and superb Japanese dishes to the suburb of Connolly.
For more information, head to: