Story: Wining & Dining in Armadale
Presenter: Jo Beth Taylor
Air Date: 7 November 2021
How long has it been since you headed to the Hills? The Darling Range is Perth’s great-unexplored playground and Jo Beth discovers a few incredible spots to dine when you're out there.
- The Organic Circle Café has quickly become a popular local community built on a passion for goodness.
- Organic Circle is a boutique café and organic store. All food products are locally sourced and made fresh on the premises.
- Seven Sins Perth Hills run by renowned Chef Sebastian Sindermenn is located in the Armadale hills overlooking the beautiful Roleystone.
- Set on seven acres of garden, ‘Avocados Café’ is another magic spot for lunch in Armadale located by the waterside.
- Avocados Cafe is a family-friendly, pet-friendly atmosphere with great food and coffee.
- Avocados Cafe is open 7 days a week from 8:00 am midweek and 7:00 am on weekends. Dinner is served from Thursday to Sunday.
For more information, head to: